Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fishing at Island Sibu

Lunch

This is my elder son Roy Kelong Fishing Resort




Fishes caught by another
group of people.

This is my younger son Ric Last Saturday, my family and I went to Kelong Fishing Resort at Pulau Sibu in Malaysia.We really enjoy fishing at the Kelong ,but too bad that day not much fishes ,so we didn't manage to catch any big fish.Anyway, it is really very relaxing fishing at the kelong and I love standing on the platform ,looking at the big sea with all worries throwing behind.






11 comments:

Eileen said...

Dorene,

Your two sons are very tall. How old are they?

Dorene said...

Eileen, one is 14+ and the other is 12+.so how about you?

Eileen said...

Dorene,

I am married but no children.

Unknown said...

Dorene,

Wow!Got Kaki already.your family also enjoy fishing. My husband and son love for fishing too.Normally we go to Bintan Kelong andt they enjoy there very much.

Oink Oink said...

Dorene,

Your younger son keep fit ar? Slim down hor, more handsome leh.
:-D

Dorene said...

Eileen, are you newly wed or married very long?

Joanne, the next time can go together already liao.Oue next trip is next month during school holiday if interested care to join me.

Oink, ya my younger son now exercise alot just to slim down and oso keep fit.

Oink Oink said...

Haha, I think the real reason behind is to get ready to tackle girl liao lah, Dorene can get ready to be in-law in few years time lor. Hehe...
:-D

Nicole Hah said...

hi Dorene,

wow ... really enjoy at kelong le. nice view, nice food. 难得出门放松,就把烦恼的事丢在一边吧!

Eileen said...

Dorene,

I'm married for nine years.

Dorene said...

Oink, cannot la, still very young la now must think of study first.

Nicole , it is true that sometime must go out and relex ourself lor cannot everyday just work as the saying goes : resting is for longer journey.

Eileen, oic anyway it is ok as long as you are happy with your life

Margaret said...

Hi Dorene

Your kelong fishing photos remind me of my younger days weekend stay at kelong with my friends. I've been to 2 kelongs in Malaysia but can't remember the name liao, one of them looked like this one. U all just went for a day trip, no overnight? I was ever told that middle of the night can catch fishes easily.

My Bakery Slide Show