Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, August 21, 2009

Madeleines

I wanted to bake these Madeleines quite some time ago,just becos don't have the mould so keep pending until one day my hubby came back with a big bag full of different kind of mould and baking tin.He told me that actually from his Engineer's mom that don't bake anymore, since he knew that I am baking so gave them to me.I was delighted when saw the madeleines mould and immediately try out the recipe.I just fall in love with it as the texture really soft in the inside and crispy on the outside.

3 comments:

Mabel said...

Dorene,

New type of cookies again, you always trying something new. Aiyo, I again never eaten this cookies before lei... mountain tortoise...

May said...

Dorene,
I wanted to bake these Madeleines long ago also. Wah! Your Madeleines looks very great!

babygirl said...

Hi Dorene,

I have not bake these Madeleines before, c u bake the Madeleines look great and yummy!!!
Must go and buy the mould first keke :)

My Bakery Slide Show