Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 19, 2010

Royal Chocolate Cake


Seeing Aunty Irene, Joanne & Margaret baking this Royal Chocolate Cake, "Tak boleh tahan"so call Aunty Irene for the recipe and bake for my son.When my youngest son try the cake, the first comment that he give me is "Mummy very yummy and SEE PAI HO JIA" I laughed and said to him:"Ric this is the answer that Aunty Irene is waiting."Thanks Echo and Aunty Irene for this wonderful cake.Will bake for my Elder Sister on her birthday which falls in May.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Dorene,

very ... very nice cake, right? I really love it.的确百吃不厌的蛋糕。

Nicole Hah said...

Dorene,

is tak boleh tahan la... wakakaka... tis is the correct malay word.

ya, this royal cholate cake really make all kay po club member mad lo... bcos is really delicoius and yummy...

karolinar said...

Hello, I was looking for this recipe for a long long time, could u write me how do u prepare this cake pleaseee very please :))))))

I'm addicted to this Chocolate Royal Cake from Starbucks and i am almost sure that your is the completely the same ;)))

Lidia said...

Dear Dorene, I'm Lidia from Hungary (I haven't got a good english, but I try to write a post for you). I was looking for this Royal Chocolate Cake's recipe for a long time. Now, I'm so happy to find You. Can you tell me how you make it?? If you don't want to tell me everything because it's secret, I'm just very curious to brittle layer's recipe. I leave here my e-mail address and write me, please!! Thank You! horvathlidi@freemail.hu

Unknown said...

Hi I'm Siti. Could u share with me the recipe please? @qncandy.sub@gmail.com.sg Its so tempting.

Unknown said...

Hi I'm Siti. Could u share with me the recipe please? @qncandy.sub@gmail.com.sg Its so tempting.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dorene,

i am looking for this recipe for a long time. would you be so kind to send me because i love this cake and i want to suprise my family!

Thanks in advance!

My e-mail adress is: dalmee@citromail.hu

scha said...

Hi, can you share the receipe? Email me at masilahghafar@gmail.com Help me..i love this cake

My Bakery Slide Show