Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Chocolate Cake

This Chocolate Cake is using the recipe that post at Violet's Blog.
It is for my younger sis whose birthday fall on 1/7/07.
My family and I really having fun piping the cake.Instead of using the white cream to pipe,
I used the chocolate and end up can't read the words properly .Out of good intention,
my hubby sugguested to use white cream for the outline of the words and offered to help.
Due to my first time baking a cake for my sis, it is really preious to me.
My son and me watched very closely and see how my hubby pipe the outline, but due to
first time doing piping, my hubby became too nervous and start to have a shaking hand,
Suddenly, my son spoke in a low tone and ask"Daddy you can or not, make sure you don't spoil 小 姨 cake" We all laugh out loud.
So , this is the chocolate cake that done by my family and me.

10 comments:

Oink Oink said...

Wow, after seeing your cake, really "small hse see big hse", "shi mei de lor"

:-D

Dorene said...

oink , thks for your comment.Your cake oso look nice ma.

Anonymous said...

It's nice.How I wish I can make the same one day.By the way.Oink Oink,can you tell me your blog.I also want to view.Can?
Grace Tan

franlanto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oink Oink said...

Grace,
You can just click on my name "oink oink" above, if can't, just go to "oinkoink95.blogspot.com". Thank you for your interest in my blog.

Dorene,
Sorry, use your blog to advertise abit. Pls don't ask me for fee ya. Hehehe...

:-D

Nicole Hah said...

果然是名师出高徒!

蛋糕很美,但是味道就不知道咯!呵呵~~~

Dorene said...

Nicole, thks for your comments.As for the taste, did you heard of "ǿ�����������"��So with a shifu like auntie irene , what your think���ǺǺ�....

oink oink, will sent my invoice to you for advertising fee.

franlanto said...

dorene,


how much do you sell for home-make birthday cake ya? Would like to order leh.

Oink Oink said...

Got GST boh? My GST rebate not much leh. Aiya, waive lah. Hehe..

:-D

Dorene said...

Mary, you must be joking.You can bake a better birthday than me.

Oink, there will be a 7% gst added.

My Bakery Slide Show