Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

中秋节快乐

First, would like to take this festival season to wish all the
kaypo club members and all viewers a Happy Mid Autumn Festivals,
and may our friendship be long forever.
Second, to thanks Auntie Irene for all the kind attention and sharing,
here wish her and her family happy and healthy forever
and be blessed with good happening.
This year is my most meaningful autumn festivals that I had becos
with all you people over there that full of warmth and caring.

11 comments:

Eileen said...

Wish Dorene n family 'Happy mid-autumn festival'.

franlanto said...

Dorene,
Wish you and your family Happy now and forever. :)

said...

祝Dorene 及家人中秋节快乐!

Margaret said...

Hi Dorene

Happy autumn festivals to you and your family too!

So are u going to make a dinner feast for your family tonight followed by mooncake with hot tea huh...haha..

Unknown said...

Doreen,

Happy atumn festivals to you and your family!

SIS told me that you will be going to aunt Irene's house this sat at very early time......
So sorry, can't make coz too early already. if slightly late maybe i can consider lah!

Richard said...

祝Dorene和家人

«­~中秋节快乐,月圓人團圓~»

Anthony said...

祝Dorene和家人

«­~中秋节快乐,月圓人團圓~»

Dorene said...

Hi everybody, happy mid-autumn to all of you.

Margaret, wanted to cook dinner for my family, but too bad my two son went out with friend to enjoy their festival,left the old at home so end up take dinner at the coffee shop lor, so sad.

Unknown said...

Doreen,

No problem.Pls call me if you are free.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dorene, saw that you request for the potatoe and mushroom soup recipe. I am a great lover of potatoe, can you email it to me at happylor@yahoo.com.sg

because cannot leave msg in Mary's blog. Thank you.

Dorene said...

Hi anonymous,thanks for viewing my blog.Now no need to email you cos already teach on air liao,you can get the recipe from violet blog.

My Bakery Slide Show