Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, December 28, 2007

Log Cake 3






















This Log Cake was designed by my hubby for the Christmas Party held at my brother's place.That day we really had a very wonderful gathering together.All of us enjoy the food and of cause the log cake very much.This year's Christmas was really very meaningful to me cause not only that I have learnt how to bake,but most of all , I get to know Auntie Irene that is willing to teach and share with us.I am oso very lucky that through Auntie Irene I get to know the kaypo club members.Let hope that our friendship will forever remain, and wish Auntie Irene in the pink of health and all the kaypo club members a very Happy New Year.


9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello, Dorene,

Wow! your hubby is very creative can think that use the swiss roll to make a house.This is very special log cake.Good job!

Oink Oink said...

Wee!Wee! Soo..beautiful! I like the hse best too. So many santas like a big family. Great Creation!

:-D

Eileen said...

Dorene,

Wow, your christmas log cake very beautiful & your hubby is very creative.

Last but not least, wish you have a fruitful year in 2008. Happy New Year To You....

Dorene said...

Joanne,Oink & Eileen, thanks for all the comments.Yes my hubby indeed is very creative and full of ideas,unlike me just know how to follow that why he always scold me and call me copycat.

Anyway, wish all of you a very Happy and fruitful New Year.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Your hubby is very creative, can come up with the house design...

Not only u, im another person who also copycat leh...

Wish u and your family Happy New Year 2008...

Irene said...

Dorene,

别客气,其实我该感谢你们,给了我那么温暖的友情,让我开心、幸福的度过每一天。

Log Cake 装饰的很美,以后装饰蛋糕时,可以叫你老公当你的设计师了,哈哈.....

跌伤处有好点吗?暂时不要吃生冷食物,以免留下后患无穷!多多注意咯!

* 祝早日康复 *

Dorene said...

Auntie Irene, thanks for your concern,it still hurt need to see doctor this Thursday and review the status.

Margaret said...

Hi Dorene

Your log cake looks great, especially the 2 houses, very pretty, just wonder how you manage to cut it from the swiss roll. very creative of you all...

Get well soon on your shoulder injury...

Wish you a Happy New Year & better year ahead!

My Bakery Slide Show