Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, November 12, 2009

菠萝包

Yesterday night after work, I try baking these HongKong 菠萝包 that Aunty Irene keep praising that these buns really taste very great.

So after 2 hours of hardwork,finally these HongKong 菠萝包 ready to be eaten , as instruct by Aunty Irene that it taste even great if 1 or 2 slices of SCS butter to be sandwich while it is still hot.

As usual my youngest son will be the one that taste it first,suddenly he shouted
" Mummy , Oh No these Hongkong菠萝包really "SEE BAY HO CHIA and it is also the best bun I ever had" after hearing what he say, I ask my hubby to try, but he claim that he is still very full, so I pester him to just have a bite and to my surprise he asks for another slice of SCS butter to be sandwich and took the whole piece.

I am really very happy and enjoy watching them eating. Thanks Aunty Irene for the great recipe and all the teaches through out all these years.


5 comments:

Irene said...

哇!Dorene 很美啊!

我是说菠萝包很美啦!

ur youngest son said: “SEE BAY HO CHIA”

I say: "Bo Bey Chao"

Unknown said...

Dorene呀!

难怪aunt irene叫你赶快做啦!因为你的手脚比大家快嘛!好吃吗?非常棒哟!那天aunt irene已做给我们尝试了,这菠萝包的确非常软又细,很好吃!!现在我还念念不忘哦!你的菠萝包做很美嘛!不懂我能做像你的那麽漂亮吗?

Dorene said...

Aunty Irene, yalor I also know you say the 菠萝包美 la.How can you say me.hahaha

Joanne, quick get the recipe from Aunty Irene and bake tonight,I believe you can bake better than me.I am going to bake tml night for my sister to try.

May said...

Dorene,

WOW!!! Your HongKong 菠萝包 looks great!
Think i must ask fm Auntie Irene for the recipe and can't wait to try out this “SEE BAY HO CHIA” and "Bo Bey Chao"
HongKong 菠萝包!

Dorene said...

May, quick get recipe from Aunty Irene and start making,it is really “SEE BAY HO CHIA” and "Bo Bey Chao"

My Bakery Slide Show