Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Vegetable And Prawn Fritters



Few years back while my two boys still very young,I work as a part time at Jurong Point Shopping centre selling HongKong tim sum, I love eating the Vegetable and Prawn Fritters which the stall owner fry, but after 1 year working with him and due to need to look after my boys I stop working.
A year later, the owner wanted to open a childcare centre and decided not to continue the contract with the shopping centre.Since than I cannot get a nice fritter and really miss the taste of these fritter until I saw this recipe and decided to try hopefully I can get the similar smell and taste.These fritter smell and taste quite similar but I still find something is missing, anyway I am glad that at least it is much better than outside selling.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dorene,

Vegetable and Prawn Fritters是我得最爱哦!小时候我妈妈每次都煎给我们吃,再加上她还亲自用手做辣椒。哇!想起来实在好美味。

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

My Bakery Slide Show