Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birthday Cake for My Son & Me


Time really flies, today is my Elder Son Roy's 17th Birthday & also my birthday. Yesterday bake a Tiramisu Cake as requested by him for his Birthday." My Dear Really Cool Son, It's possible I have made a few small mistakes in life, but having you for my wonderful son has not been one."Happy Birthday to you.
Here would also like to thanks Aunty Irene for this Cheesy Strawberry Cake , for remembering my Birthday , bake a cake for me and make an attempt to deliver to me.Really very very touch and very happy to have a Teacher like you. Thanks L-5 for all the trouble to deliver this cake from Bedok to Jurong. Thank you very much.


6 comments:

Irene said...

Dorene

不谢!不谢!小小蛋糕,何足挂齿:)

祝你的宝贝儿子Joy: 生日快乐!!!

与此同时,我更要深深的祝福你:
生日快乐!!!
工作顺利
全家和乐安康
夫妻恩爱、孩子们乖巧听话
好运连连、幸福绵绵...................

Michelle said...

Dorene,

Happy birthday to you n Roy !!!! I m sure with all the blessing u will hv a wonderful n properous year.

Sherrie said...

Dorene and Roy

Happy Birthday to Both of You.

***生日快乐***

Eileen said...

Dorene & Roy,

Happy birthday to both of you!

L-5 said...

Dorene

First time trying to be the last one to send u, ur Birthday greetings!!! :D

Happy Birthday to u n ur son, Roy!!! :D

Cheers!!!

Dorene said...

Aunty Irene, thanks for the wishes.Me too wish you A very prosperous years and 全家和乐安康.


All Kaypo Club members, thanks for the wishes too and wish all there a very Happy and Prosperous years.

My Bakery Slide Show