Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

Cheesy Lychee Cake

Today is my youngest son Ric 15th Birthday, as requested by him to bake a Lychee Cake for his Birthday , so yesterday call Aunty Irene for the recipe to bake a Cheesy Lychee Cake for him. Hope he will love it."My dear lovely son, thanks God for giving me a wonderful and caring son, my life will not be complete without you.Happy Birthday To You and wish you achieve good result and a very wonderful life."

4 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Ric

Happy Birthday To You!!!

I m sure u will love this Lychee Cake very much, becos it is "SEE BAY HO CHIA"
hahaha......

Unknown said...

Ric

Even though it is too late to wish you. Anyway "Happy belated birthday to you" Hope you love & enjoy eating your mum special make for your birthday Lychee Cake.

Nicole Hah said...

Ric,

Happy belated birthday to you, wishing you all the best...

Dorene,

wow!!! very nice cheesy lychee cake oh... look very yum yum...

Becky said...

Hi Dorene,

祝你及家人虎年行大运,阖家安康,万事如意,心想事成!

Cheers!

My Bakery Slide Show