Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Roti Prata

As I'm quite impressed with Indian making the Prata,so decided to make Prata myself.It is indeed fun to play with Prata especially when trying to flip the Prata .In state of having a big and thin Prata, my Prata sometime seem to have hole and as you flip the hole getting bigger and bigger.It may not be a easy job but I am quite happy with the end product,the taste is just as what I bought from the Prata stall.

5 comments:

L-5 said...

Dorene

Wow! Ur pratas looks professional.

Cheers
L-5

Nicole Hah said...

Dorene,

you want to become Prata Shifu huh?hee hee...

look nice ya... i want order 1 pc roti prata,1 pc telur bawang... thank you

Unknown said...

Dorene,

真是好佩服你.什麽食物你都可以试做.这个你家人蛮幸福!卖相还算不错哟!

Margaret said...

Dorene

wow, after trying the chocolate rocher, u also attempted with roti prata...really looks like those selling outside. must learn all these great food from you...hahaha...

Anthony said...

Dorene,

You can open a chinese prata shop already.
As yours not oily as those outside sell.

Prata is also one of my favourite foods.

My Bakery Slide Show