Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Niece's Birthday





Last weekend when to my brother's house to celebrate his two lovely daughter's birthday which falls on 8th of March and 11th of March.I specically make them a Strawberry Mousse Cakes as requested by his elder daughter, I also prepare 香辣糯米饭筒 , 烘木薯糕 , Durain Puff and Eclair for them to eat.They enjoy very much .I am very happy watching them eating . All the credit goes to Aunty Irene and thanks for all the things that she teaches me.

9 comments:

Eileen said...

Dorene,

Happy birthday to your nieces!

Strawberry Mousse Cake very lovely,香辣糯米饭筒、烘木薯糕、Durian Puff and Eclair look yummy and tempting.

Nicole Hah said...

Dorene,

happy belated bday to your nieces. hee hee...

all food prepara by you wor... wow... nice...

Unknown said...

Dorene,

你都好久好久没post的美食咯!突然间烘那麽多糕点送给你的侄女生日会。看起来样样都很美味唷!

May said...

Dorene,

WOW! All the foods looks so great!
Happy birthday to your nieces!

Michelle said...

Dorene,

Wowww...so hardworking and all look so yummy !!!

Happy birthday to your nieces!!!

Dorene said...

Hi Eileen, Nicole,Joanne,May & Michelle, thanks for all the compliments.I love to bake new foods for my sister and brother to taste , so that they can give me so comment and try to improve it the next round.

L-5 said...

Dorene,

Happy belated birthday to your 2 nieces!

All the food looks so nice and tempting. Must be yummy yummy!!! :D

Cheers!!!

Margaret said...

Dorene

you are very good, made 4 5 food items for the birthday party, and they were all well made. Good job!

Dorene said...

Margaret, all the credit should go to Aunty Irene, without her there is NO Dorene and if NO Dorene NO good food.HAHAHA

My Bakery Slide Show