Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

菠蘿泡芙 & Kueh Lapis


Since my son school holiday until now have not been really baking anything cos not feeling well.Last week my youngest son request me to bake Kueh Lapis and Cream puff for him, in order not to disappoint him I promise him to bake 菠蘿泡芙 and Kueh Lapis on Sunday.So yesterday try this 菠蘿泡芙 the texture really very nice cos the top is acutally topped with 菠蘿 and the whole 菠蘿泡芙 taste really great especially with Pure Durian filling.

2 comments:

Mabel said...

Dorene,

Nice both look so delicious, I like the 菠蘿泡 and the lapis. Well Done.

Are you feeling better now? Seem like you have not been feeling well lately. Do take care hor.

Dorene said...

Mabel, thanks for your compliment and concern, will take of myself and you too must take care.

My Bakery Slide Show