Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shepherd Pie

After seeing Aunty Irene bake this Shepherd pie during Christmas,so call her and ask for the recipe.Yesterday bake this Shepherd Pie for my youngest to try, after eating ,the first words came from his mouth is "Yummy, Mummy this is really great.

So this morning bake for my colleagues and friends, they love it very much.Thanks Aunty Irene for this great recipe.

Since today is the last day for 2009, I would like to wish all the Kaypo Club Member and all my friends a very "Happy & Prosperous New Year."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dorene,

very nice of Shepherd pie,right? My family love to eat too! Anyway,wishing you and your family Happy New Year.

L-5 said...

Dorene

Happy New Year 2010!!! :D

Cheers!!!

Margaret said...

Dorene

ya, this Shepherd Pie recipe of Auntie Irene's is really very yummy, I also like it as it is cheesy and the aftertaste lingers... I believe the youngster who like cheese will love it just as much.

Happy New Year to you & your family!

My Bakery Slide Show