Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pandan Kaya

Really a big thanks to Auntie Irene for teaching me how to cook Kaya in 10 minutes.As cooking Kaya is always on my waiting list,but due to too time consuming so have not try cooking it. This Kaya taste nice and easy to cook.I use the Kaya to spread on the sweet bun that baked on Monday and the combination is really great cos the sweet bun is still soft and fluffy after two days.Now, I am so happy that I can bake bread with the soft texture that my hubby is asking for and also cook Kaya for my family to enjoy.

9 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Dorene

is this the same as the one Aunty Irene teach in chu fang bi ji?

Dorene said...

Sharon, no this is another recipe that need 10 mins to cook.

Margaret said...

Hi Dorene

是啊,我们真的谢谢auntie Irene 让我们能制作到称心如意的美食和家人分享。

我的家人也喜欢涂Kaya和花生浆在面包吃。我曾做过一次厨房笔记的kaya,可惜很不理想,不够顺滑。现在有这个快捷容易的咖椰食谱,可让我蠢蠢欲动,也想学做...那我家人不必再出外面卖咯,随时都可以做来吃,太妙咯!嘻嘻~~

Anonymous said...

Dorene,

有人又蠢蠢欲动了哟!

haha.....

Becky said...

Hi Dorene,

Kaya looks great...

Anonymous said...

the colour of your kaya look so artifical lei,you put colouring?

Eileen said...

Dorene,

哇,你做的香兰咖椰好顺滑哟!

Dorene said...

Margaret, Auntie Irene & me already expected that you will be the first to learn this kaya

anonymous,
April 3, 2008 10:35 AM, Thanks for viewing my blog,already expected.

anonymous,
April 3, 2008 1:52 PM,Thanks for viewing my blog. Yes I put a drop of Pandan Paste.

Becky,the taste also good.

Eileen,just keep stiring the kaya while cooking it will look 顺滑and taste good too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dorene

I saw ur cocoa cheese cupcake and cocoa biscuits look so gd, do u mind to share ur recipe. My email redpoohbear@gmail.com

Rgds
Ser

My Bakery Slide Show